Saturday, January 14, 2006

i feel accomplished man. my mum's student taught me chem today. N I FINALLY UNDERSTAND!!!! =D hehehe. cool huh. she's gonna teach me maths next week. n i await the day i finally know how to do my stuff. lalala~ wish me luck.


i had sy just now. jeenise n rachel were playing longteng! haha. zsl taught me the donkey song, then revised mu min xin ge. i realise that it's actually quite a nice song. if i can master it well i shall consider playing it for kaoji. hoho. anw, i collected my kaoji results. n i'm on cloud nine coz i got merit for grade 7!!!!!!! i expected to get just a pass man. hmm i got surprisingly high for the stupid difficult song. maybe xu isn't such a maniac after all. heheh. merit! =)


wooh this is cool. rachel takes geog, lit, maths n econs in tj. so artsy huh. just like me. wahahax. heh. maybe i can consider going to tj. rachel says the co is small, n i like small cos. sianx. but i dun like the uniform. ho.


oh my goodness gracious me. i realised sth. I DIN FAIL THEORY!!!!! this is so duper cool man. it would be so embarrassing. wahahax. yay, i'm feeling happy today. coz my kaoji results made me feel good. though they aren't that good but yeah. the lower the expectations, the higher the satisfaction. LOL~

No comments: