Monday, January 23, 2006

ytd was the performance. n i think it's ok. but the venue isn't great. hoho. oh sth cool. the background music of the stunt performance was.. SAI MA! LOL. ok. when we were back in sch, clara, xx n i went up to 4C in the dark, dark night. whoa it was damn cool man. so dark n eerie. n xx n i were singing hong lou meng. oh waste i miss the seniors. HAHAHA.


we were allowed to go to sch at 840 today. i was kinda late coz twc suddenly stopped me n talked to me. but still early. HA. then lessons were boring waste, like usual. wah i swear tan bk must be the funniest teacher i ever encountered. ooh i'm happy for my ss. maybe coz my expectations were at the ground.


we finally he-ed the donkey song just now!!!! hoho. i'm feeling happy coz it's the first time i'm ban zou-ing in front of wgy, n SHE DIN SCOLD ME. bahaha. anw, thanx ailyn for helping me alot. sianx the stupid 22 pai plus jian4 man4 at the back can just kill me. i was bie-ing till i nearly died. heh the juniors say i have chang2 qi4 lolol. ok, from now on, 32 pai chang yin everyday.


suyun taught me how to do woody wood pecker laugh. i think it's damn interesting. n she's a damn amusing junior coz what she told me made me laugh. LOL~ meeting was cancelled again. aye i'm used to it man. but we still had our own meeting. whoa when siyuan n youbao asked me if i was ban zou-ing sai ma for them i nearly fainted. wgy!!!!! lolol =P


i think it's funny. first, we were adamant on wanting to change the _______ n we felt that it was some old HAM's fault for liking aunties so much. then suddenly vincent mentioned it n clara started saying it's my fault. wahh i feel like fainting. ahh but they're just joking. though i think it's quite hilarious n sounds ridiculous LOL.


cny's coming, i'm gonna repay all debts. for those who owe me money, QUICK PAY UP TOO!!!!! grrrr~ ohhh. it's the first time i feel so cherished n WANTED. yay~~~~ stop slamming me man. check urself first!


I FEEL GOOD~ =D

No comments: