Thursday, December 29, 2005

AHHH EVERYONE PLEASE CONGRATULATE ME COZ I'M A HAPPY GIRL TODAY!!!!! MUAHAHA~


spring cleaning. the funny thing first. clara made me carry that big djy gong (dunno what's it called) down, n we could barely lift it. kelvin ho came along n said, "2 san bos trying to lift this heavy thing.." so he n keewei carried it. N THE THING DROPPED OFF FROM THE STAND N SLID ALL THE WAY DOWN THE LT. it made a hell lot of noise n everyone was moving aside. wl, it was darn funny n we just kept laughing n laughing. LOL! now that i recall it i feel like laughing again. wahax.


we moved the instrus out of the LT, which was boring n tiring. the fun part was when there was WATER. bahaha. my legs ached tremendously from bending down to wipe the floors. we had scrubs last year n there aren't any this year! sianx. erm ya, we wiped the floors, then went to wash our feet. ho. i sat beside the sink, then dumped my feet into the sink to wash them. quick, say i'm innovative! HAHA. gy said i was disgusting, but jeenise will used the tap after i washed my feet. LOL. yeah, then we went for lan dui lunch. hah. some lan dui huh. so few ppl!


we went back to sch n played cball while waiting for the LT floors to dry. it was gy vs rojak n it was quite boring actually. lol! yup, then we went to move back the instrus again. bah. when spring cleaning ended, we went to play again. the match with tby was so damn, damn, damn fun!!!! the ball kept coming to me n i'm wondering if i look like a tby-ian. bahaha. then when tby disappeared, gy played among ourselves. n i conclude that today, GY ROX MY SOCKS!!!!!!


oh yeah at the debriefing, zaihong n eugene asked who lost a pair of socks n clara kept insisting that they were mine coz i took off my socks before lunch n haven't been wearing them since. so i just took out my socks (in a plastic bag) from my bag n thrust it in front of her n she yelled at me LOL. cball. it made my toes hurt like ath, n i used like 7 or 8 plasters. thanx to those who gave me supplies hoho. n now my back all the way down is aching like crazy. i'll be immobile tmr.


went with clara, jobina, xiaoxue, eugene, zaihong n kianggei for dinner after that at bugis to celebrate xx's birthday. we ate at pasta mania, then walked around n met gavin. he's hilarious man. he told us of his funny bus encounters n it was funny like ath. heh. xx was touched by us celebrating her birthday for her! haish.. it makes me touched too. lol!


oh, xx rox too. i was telling her my worries about joining ______, my stupid worries n all the shit. then i asked her if i'm mean n she said no, it's normal for every teenager to feel this way. whoa, she makes me feel darn comforted man. hmm yeah, gave clara a lift home from eunos. kay poh dad. HAHA.


gy rox, xx rox, zhiwei rox, i rock, all nice ppl rock! lalala~


OMG I RECEIVED AN X'MAS CARD FROM SHIRLENE BY MAIL!!!!!! shocked the life out of me. wooh~ thankew man, shirlene. shirlene rox too!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY XIAOXUE!!!!! =D

No comments: