Thursday, January 05, 2006

it was the painting of classrooms today. n my first time painting walls n using a roller! HAHAHA. heh the great me painted the ceiling! half the time i was worrying if i would swallow paint n die. i din, but drops of paint was dripping on my face, hair n specs. hoho. i think the words at the back are damn beautiful man. The 4J Times. wooh~


went to parkway with xianghong for lunch. yeah, then we walked around for a while after that. the small toilet bowl is cute! lolol. yup, my mum gave her a lift to eunos mrt. n i learnt that thailand ppl are hilarious. hahahahaha~


haish i'm feeling so blardee sad now n i cried just now. coz i realised that if i were to transfer on mon, tmr will be the last day with 4J. n the thought is really depressing. although i can't say i interact very well with everyone, but there're loads of nice ppl in there, n i'm definitely gonna miss them like crazy. liwen's msn nick's dedicated to me, n it made my tears well up. i feel touched man.


most of my greatest n nicest friends are all in dhp, n honestly i can't bear to leave. up till now i still wish the stupid programme wasn't implemented at such a stupid time. haish.. painting 4J made me feel very weird. it was like doing sth which will no longer belong to me. arghh i hope i won start crying tmr. 4J, 4J.. 4J rox!


if everything would change, i rather i stay in 4J too. like i know so dearly, it's never easy to say.. goodbye........ =(

No comments: