Friday, January 27, 2006

everybody, guess my weight! LOL. in order not to make my weight a vast contrast to my height, i managed to stoop a little. but i figure that i din grow much, so i guess i'm still around 70%, n that's considered a GAIN. please dun faint. wahahax. anw, i've been receiving lots of scoldings for my minimal weight. ha. jealousy =P


on one of the lunch times i was walking up the spiral stairs holding a packet of milo n looking very guilty. then marilyn ling asked me to go over, asking for my name n i thought she was gonna ask me to get rid of my drink. but she asked me why i was so thin n why can't she be like me. HAHA. yeah then anfy n irene wee started drilling me too. haish..


cny rehearsal's total shit please. i could have gone for kbox n THERE WAS THIS STUPID N USELESS REHEARSAL!!!!! wth man. yes n our longteng sounded horrid. like seriously. but u can't really expect very much from us either. hahs. wanted to go play ball with jinghan n jinci, but din in the end coz it was too late. it's ok. kbox-ing tmr! haha.


khaiqi n rachel said i looked depressed. oh of course. being deprived of going to kbox coz of a useless rehearsal is enough to make someone cry! heheh. yeah i was telling the seniors some of the current updates. though i have like TONS to tell them. shall wait for an opportunity. lol!


dammit i was so looking forward to going back to tns n i couldn't. argh. but i dun feel too bad coz i'm actually missed! wenhui of the ezco camp actually called me up n asked me why i din go back. bwahaha. talk about being important LOL. yep. so i told her i would be going back on wed. but i'll be so lonely. thanx to dhs' stupid tradition of celebrating after cny. BAH.


aye i'm not in the cny mood at all. i dun even wanna go visiting. please, those relatives just do nth but GOSSIP about the most RUBBISH n ROTTEN stuff n it's just a waste of my time. it's for the sake of the red packets. heh. meanness. whatever. i hope i dun have to visit as many houses, yet get alot of money! hohoho.

No comments: