Sunday, January 08, 2006

4J.................


annabel - nice, helpful girl who screams at the slightest things! lol.
cecilia - i'll never fail to hear her voice everyday, every hour, every min. maybe except when she's sleeping =P thanx for suggesting painting my face on the door. HAHA.
wanting - ohh she's going to 4C with me n we'll be classmates for 4 years. cool huh.
liwen - OUXUAN!!!! one of those i always crap with. dun miss me too much k? LOL. take care, n continue idolizing ouxuan yea.
jessalyn - sorry to have u put up with my mess in our locker for a year. hehe.
geokjoo - ahh my nice lang arts group mate. rawk on!
clarissa - thanx for being so encouraging, though u might not have realised it. haha =)
francesca - it's good that i dun see u crawling under tables anymore. lol. n do take care when u're the captain during cball k? =D
juehui - my big salute to u for being the PHYS rep for a year. hard work.
yiling - yay, i'll see u often during co! hoho.
huanglin - GREAT chairperson man. thanx for wanting to have a farewell party. jia you!
yuhan - highest for.. maths.. phys.. chem.. OMG!!!! has since become a loan shark.
joanne - won u miss calling me rough n smooth?
shumin - reminds me of joy.
yingqing - ha! thanx for all ur encouragement n the great advices u have given me. stay cool!
peixin - xiao4 hua1 LOL~ continue singing yea? u may consider joining s'pore idol! gogogo =D
fangming - waiting for the latest gossips from u.....
june - my geog seatmate!!!! i'll miss the days we keep suan-ing **** together. n how u always use ur calculator to countdown to the end of the period! ha this is a tool u'll use if u become a nurse, right? LOL. rawk on!
huishan - dun be so nice! HAHAHA. see ya during co! we'll see much of each other. thanx for crapping with me n consoling me =)
sockhian - nice, nice, nice. too nice. what else can i say? stay cute man!
yunyin - how do u stay so fair? lol.
charlene - one of the ppl i'll miss the most. ever since sitting together.. u've driven me nuts! but i'm sure i did too. congrats for bearing with my conducting, singing n imitating. but i know i did a great job. HA. n thanx so much for being so encouraging, helping me tidy my never-tidy table, finding my things, teaching me stuff i dunno, most importantly.. SUPPORTING ME. wooh~ jia you as the monitress! hahaha.
eileen - jia you, jia you, u know what i mean. just spike ur hair even higher =D
shiling - small person with a big voice.
qianbing - whoa u became much crazier since i knew u in 2G heh.
zhaomi - woosh! thanx for helping me all this while. see ya during dazu. let's jia you with the class blog!
ruth - u rawk!
chongthee - finally, someone who hands in late work even more often than me LOL.
kianggei - u owe me $60.
nicholas - thanx for being helpful, n yeah. coaching the girls for bball interclass.
eugene - i'm sure u'll be happy in dhp. stick to ur choice yea? see ya during co n meetings. i'll be expecting many $10s from u haha.
kenny - ur art rocks, seriously.
junming - how can u do so well for maths?
darren - heyy! classmates for 3 years. stay happy n crappy!
wenjian - i bet the class will be frozen by u one of these days.
hongyi - dun talk too much, or miss pear will minus 1 mark.

No comments: