Sunday, March 01, 2009

Went for Street E for the first time on thursday. It was a great experience, exciting, but I don't deny I was a little scared haha. Shy. Chia Wen did the sharing, while I just prayed in my heart. We met three people, and it was very heartening that they were all pretty open and receptive. I kinda expected cold shoulders and all that so yeah, thank God! And Street E's such an awesome thing, specially going out to bring the Good News to people. It's just so amazing, thank God for Street E :)


Vibe was great, went down with Yuqian, Lam Lee and Cristal. Full of nonsense LOL! But yeah, it was fun, THANK YOU for coming down! Hahahaha. The performances were really nice and that reminds me, I'd better do the write-ups soon before the ideas get erased from my limited memory. Stayed around after that to sweep the floor (the only household chore I know is sweeping) heheh. Unlike some housewife I know who seems to be perpetually washing the dishes and cleaning the house LOL! Okay I shan't go on in case I get scolded on someone's blog again HAHAHA. :P After which was a birthday celebration for Pat, which was so sweet, the candles and all. Whee!


Today's sermon was so real. It obviously wasn't fake but yeah, you know. I mean, it happens and the thought is pretty scary. Headed to James' place after that for Hock Cai's birthday surprise. Which was having him blindfolded from church all the way there on the bus (should have seen the amused faces of the passengers, what's more he was exclaiming so loudly lol), walking around at the void deck near James' place, finally pouring a bucket of water containing eggs, prawns, bee hoon and whatever disgusting stuff on him. It was really gross, looking at the water. Lol. And maybe for the first time I'm thankful for my spoilt nose. Lester was commenting in the lift, "YOU REALLY STINK!" but all I could smell was a little eggy stuff hahaha.


Was supposed to meet Audrey for dinner this evening but she had to visit her grandmother. So we're meeting on tuesday, and another day after getting back our A level results to "discuss our plans", as Audrey says. Hahaha. Well I'm pretty much plan-less for now. And speaking of the results, guess they'll be out this friday. I've pretty much shoved it to the back of my mind and it's working, unlike so many of my friends who've been dreaming of results. Come on, you all need to dream of better things. HAHA.


Oh, Pastor Jason said this morning about our sins finding us out. Just like how we can't escape from cheating the bus drivers. I put in 60 cents for my journey today and the bus driver asked me to tap my card. Hehe.


My cousins must be aiming to drain my brain juice dry. First, Nicholas asked a series of questions, and the ultimate, why do gays exist -.- Then, Vanessa asked this.
An animal that has a four-stage life cycle.
_ o _ _ _ _ _ _
I just couldn't think of it.


The answer? Mosquito. Help, I can't even do Primary 4 Science! :/

No comments: