Monday, March 30, 2009

Chaotic, crazy, cranky, crabby. To sum up my emotions and the week in a... C. Dotz. Thank God it got better. But my patience has been very thin the past two weeks. Resulted in my dad blowing his top a few days ago. I'm sorry if I sound snappish, maybe you'll prefer not to step on a land mine.


Been feeling stifled and all that crappy stuff and crying in bed in weird hours of the morning. But I'm really not in a depressed state, I just cry extremely easily and I think it's quite a blessing otherwise I'll just explode. Anyway, that's not the point. I was feeling the same way few mornings ago, so I msged Valerie. Not that I expected a call or reply from her at that kinda time, but just wanted to tell someone. After which I somehow fell asleep and when I woke up many hours later, I saw her reply, "................. look under your computer keyboard". So I suspiciously lifted it up and... There was a letter from her! I was tremendously shocked, she apparently snuck in sometime, placed it there and vanished. Was so moved to tears when I read it. Not to mention that she actually came down to deliver a letter for a few seconds. Thank you killerrrrrr. And a big thank you to you all (you know who you are) for your prayers, advice, encouragement and "how are yous". Am really touched, thank God for the people around me.


Yesterday's VIBE was a blast. My first time helping out with the drinks, doing the mocktails. SO COOL. It was so fun shaking the drinks! I don't think I'm shaking correctly but yeah... It's still fun lol. Minus the fact that I took half a day before succeeding in piak-ing the cup out (my hand still hurts), a few scary moments, sudden mountains of orders that nearly killed my fragile hand, couple of wrong orders and wrong stuff added... HAHA. Oh no. And someone ordered a "green-coloured drink" but the drink I gave the person was yellow. And the person said, "This is the green-coloured drink?" But he/she decided to just give that to the person who ordered lol. I was quite guilty but super amused too hehe. Oops. Took me 5 minutes to realise, I obviously added the wrong thing. The person wanted Island Punch but I gave half a... The drink that starts with K. Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry! Heheh but it was seriously loads of fun, thanks everyone for your patience, guidance and for helping this amateur piak cups and open stuff. <3 Yays thank God for this opportunity to serve :)


Today's a gross day. It was raining heavily, involves my bag and shoes. Figure out the rest yourself. Bleah.


Guess I'm pretty well-rested physically, other than weekends, but yeah, I probably have double the amount of sleep a nineteen-year-old has. But mentally... Not so. Argh.


I'm pushing my applications to later again... Looking at how I'm procrastinating, I might as well just push all the way till next year. :/


I don't know how, I really don't. I need a starting point. What's my first step?

No comments: