Thursday, March 12, 2009

What an awesome nineteenth! :)


Went to meet Siqian at PS, walked and sat around while waiting for Mimi to have dinner. Oh, I saw Dione! She was walking around waiting for her vocal lessons. Yeah, at one point I was in the washroom and when I came out, Chia Wen was with Siqian. Was pretty surprised as I didn't know she'd be joining us, she kinda like popped out of nowhere hahaha. Headed to Ajisen for dinner after Mimi came, thanks Mimi, for the treat! And for helping us with the extra ingredients such that she almost exploded lol. After which we went over to Swensens, and that's where the surprise came. I followed the three of them to this table of people, and I was wondering, "why do these people look so familiar?" lol! Jean, Jessie, Malcolm, Aunty Abigail, Amelia, Catherine and Hock Cai were there too! I honestly thought it was just the four of us, was so surprised to see the rest there too. :) They started singing this cute birthday song about being one year older and having no cake so my "cake" was a pau with a candle on top LOL. So cute! But the real cake came when we were praying I think, popped out of nowhere again. Thank you guys, for specially coming down to celebrate my birthday! Really happy and touched. Thank God for all of you, thank God for such a special birthday! :) :)


BIG thank you to...


My parents and Yixin for the dinner yesterday.


My relatives for celebrating my birthday with me, my uncles and aunts for the ang pows, my cousins for all the fun!


Chia Wen, Siqian, Ray, Jean, Jessie, Catherine, Amelia, Aunty Abigail, Mimi, Nicholas for the gifts / cards / treats. And those who're gonna give me belated presents. No worries, I know y'all still love me. LOL!!!


Jingyu, Lam Lee, Clara, Cheryl, Hock Cai, Joanne, Diane, Jolie, Rogan, Zilu, Nicholas, Vivian, Jinghan, Siqian, Suyun, Amelia, Jeenise, Catherine, Xianghong, Jessie, Jobina, Yihui, Yingyu, Chia Wen, Jieying, Youbao, Kelvin, Sharon, Liqin, Yuqian, Carmen, Michelle, Iris, Eleanor, Malcolm, Cephia, Mingyao for the wishes! (Apologies if I accidentally left out your name, I still love you, haha)


Of course, thank God for another year of His love! Thank you everyone, thank God for a very memorable, very blessed nineteenth. :)

No comments: