Wednesday, March 04, 2009

The concert's in 18 hours' time and guess what, I haven't seen the scores for the other combined items that I'm gonna perform for. This is the ultimate last-minute, heh. Thankfully there's a rehearsal for me to screw up and feel scared before I begin my intensive practice lol.


Speaking of the concert, I kinda can't bear for it to end. Yeah, it hasn't even started but all will be over in the blink of an eye! Received an email from Zhiying yesterday, and was I so glad to see, "The tickets have been SOLD OUT!" Ticket sales had been so bad one, two weeks ago. And what with the difficulty in trying to reach the schools, it's really amazing. Thank God, really. The past two months of preparation, guess I'm gonna miss it. Even though I think I've been quite slack... Hehe. I'll miss my inbox being flooded with loads of documents, I'll miss having to meet the various deadlines, I'll miss working with the committee as this is the last event we're organising meaning the last time we're probably gonna work together, I'll miss going back for sectionals (to slack with the juniors) and orchestral practices (to feel scared about my part), I'll miss receiving those notifications about practices and most of all, I'll miss performing with DHSCO! I obviously won't be going back when I'm 20, lol. I definitely won't miss calling up the schools though. Heheh. Yay I've got something to remind me of the concert, a sample poster I got when I went down to print the posters.


Met up with Audrey for dinner at parkway just now. My timing must have been wonderful, when I got on 15 at my place, she was on the bus lol! It was great meeting up with her again, it's been ages since I last saw her! And she wrote me a rather long letter, some sort of "pre A level results release" encouragement. :) Oh, I bought two books by Jeffery Deaver for $18.90! Yays~


Gotta arrive at VCH earlier tomorrow to help out. Youbao and I are in charge of the backstage but... We don't really know what we're supposed to do HAHA. Doesn't matter actually, cos I picture myself drowning in my scores.


These technicalities might be beyond my capabilities, but I can do all things through Christ who strenghthens me!

No comments: