Monday, February 23, 2009

Just a thought, cos Valerie mentioned it the other day. If you've been a reader of my blog or have known me kinda well since last year (around this period of time or earlier), you should've realised something. Pretty amusing thinking about it, but it's purely random and not some million-dollar realisation. Realised it? Wahaha.


Friday was great, from practice to Uth to Cheryl's birthday surprise. Nice seeing Doris, Xiuyi and Carmen back at DHS again. Probably the last time I'll see Xiuyi for the next one year, she left for Australia yesterday.
It's been wonderful knowing you, you're such a nice, encouraging, humble, funny person. Thank you for having been such an awesome senior, my only DHSCO dizi senior in VJCO! Thank you for all the advice, the laughter. I'm sure you'll adapt fast, and remember to miss me! :D
Uth! Teresa brought Vanessa! It was a pleasant surprise, though we hardly talked in 4C. But yeah, nice seeing her again after so long, my fellow chicken pox sufferer... Haha.
Cheryl's surprise after that, it's always funny to see people attempting to push one another into the pool and the result is that all end up in the pool *smirk* hahaha! Yeah Cheryl's 20! 20 20 20~


Didn't go for the rehearsal yesterday as I woke up a little late and was lazy to head down. Went for Blueprint in the afternoon. Pastor Chee Kheen talked about praying even about the little things. Like when you're running late and the bus refuses to come, pray instead of swearing. I felt like it was directed at me, cos I never fail to scold the buses hee. We had a test at the end of the lesson and yay, I got full marks! Along with Eleanor and someone else. Eleanor was saying that the reason behind our scores is that we're young and still in the EXAM MODE. Hahahaha. Yeah the prize was Pastor Mike's book, Move on to Maturity, with his signature on it. That's really cute, lol. Oh, and I'm still not over the excitement of getting my number up first on the screen. Fast and accurate okay. LOL!!!!! =.=


Wow, today's sermon. The moment I saw the words "Anger Management" on the slide I was like, "I so need that!" Especially since I very nearly yelled at someone last night (thank God I controlled), for some unknown reason was feeling irritated this morning, and I actually have a rather short fuse at home. I get annoyed with the most minor of issues sometimes, rail at my mum when I'm sleepy (sleepy = bad mood for me), get impatient with my dad when he asks me too many questions. Honour one's parents... And Valerie's favourite line comes to mind, "If I were your mum I'd drown you." Lol. To add on, I'm always scolding buses and cyclists.


Pray all the time, ask God for help.


Been paying 55 cents for my bus rides these two days cos my card ran out of money so I decided to try living like a student again. Almost got found out today but the uncle concluded that I must be a student when I flashed him my EZ link. Great way to save money eh? Cheat money, rather. Nah I won't do that anymore, finally topped up my card. I'm honest! Lol.


I sat on my bed for the longest time last night just thinking. Felt a little sad, a little guilty. Yet not really regretting what I said, felt that I should let them know how I feel. I guess the more understanding they are, the worse I feel. I don't wish for my words to be misinterpreted, isn't my intention to hurt anyone. I'm sorry...


Which is the real me?

No comments: