Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Whee Sharon came to my house today! Hahaha. We fiddled around with the piano, experimenting with nice left-hand accompaniment for Jay Chou's Feng 'cos the chords given on the score don't sound pro HAHA. Yeah then we went online to search for some piano scores but it was really difficult to search for them heh. And speaking of scores, I found quite alot online yesterday! Muahaha new entertainment for my perpetual boredom =D


Just came back not long ago from my cousin's birthday celebration. Haha! Spent some time chatting with my uncles and cousins. They're so funny! Reminds me of a few years back when I always went over to my granddad's house to play with my cousins everyday lol. Yay I love my cousin! Ohh my sec 1 cousin, who's in DHSCO erhu now, was complaining to me about Wang Guiying! LOL!!!!! HAHA she told me WGY can never remember her name, so she always addresses her as "Suyin de tang mei" (Suyin's cousin) lol. And she told my cousin I'm talented! LOL! Wow, she actually remembers me huh. Lol.


Zheng Laoshi called me yesterday and asked if I wanna perform for the CCO concert on 2nd december. I was a little hesitant but I still agreed anyway. Even though I knew it's gonna be really boring, with all the seniors being so old hehe. But Liqin told me today that the sec 3 suonas are going! AND SUYUN!!!!! OMG!!!!! CCO practices are not gonna be as boring as before. It's gonna be FUN! For the first time, I'm looking forward to the practice this sunday. HUGE incentive for me to drag my ass to buona vista on a sunday morning! Yay! =D


PW at Melissa's house tomorrow (later). She's cooking spaghetti for us! Wahahaha :D

No comments: