Saturday, October 06, 2007

Hah I've been wanting to blog for days but was too lazy to. Well, this week was nothing but play, play, play! Yeah kinda a transient escape from the bleak reality that's about to set in. ON MONDAY. Hee. But that aside, I had lots of fun this week!


Yuqian, Lam Lee, Cristal and I FINALLY got the chance and time to go to Seoul Garden! Gosh, the food there's just so so nice, and we managed to sit there for five full hours! Eating too, of course. Lol. Lam Lee was really disgusting, throwing just about everything she couldn't finish into the bowl of soup in the middle. Yucks! At the end of our meal the colour of the soup was one disgusting murky pink! I almost puked out all that beef. Lol. Then, it was bridge at my house like the usual bored days we always have. Haha!


Oh and after all that full-day-scam disappointment, Joo, Amelia, Sharon and I again FINALLY got to go to Kbox! We went to the one at marina square and trust me, as much as you can, please don't visit that branch! Their service is like somewhat worse than terrible, their staff are crazier than cranky and all in all they're all so much more irritating than annoying. In all my kbox experience, the 2 - 7pm session was really 2 to 7 and not us being kicked out halfway! But they actually gave us until 5.15pm and when we tried to reason with that person, she said, "oh the 2 to 7 is just a check-in time, we get to decide how long you get to sing". Like that's not bad enough, she wasted another 198370265808926827859687564 seconds of our time talking for eons on the phone, talk about inefficiency. We tried refusing to move when time was out, but we only managed to drag till 5.40pm. They chased us out 'cos they said there were people using the room. Firstly, we paid like the same price as what we usually paid for 5 hours but only got to sing for like 3 hours. Secondly, who on earth would book the room at 5.40 when they have to leave for 7, that's like a meagre 1 hour 20 min of singing. And thirdly, there wasn't even anyone wanting to use the room when we walked out! Argh I was sooooooooo angry when I got home that I searched for their email at their website and started drafting out a complaint letter. But after typing "RE: Unsatisfactory service at the marina square kbox" and a few more lines, I closed the whole window. Damn, their horrible service ain't worth seconds of my life.


It was the graduation ceremony for the seniors yesterday. Don't laugh at me, but I actually almost cried during that short video clip they showed us. Hehe. It just reminded me of how time flies and everything hee. Well, here's wishing all seniors all the best in everything! :D After some forum theatre thingy and NS talk, Joo, Hui Jin and I went to Amelia's house! Hoho. I learnt how to play mahjong! Actually I learnt it during the CO chalet but I kinda forgot everything 'cos I didn't really have an interest. Hahaha I was so reluctant to learn initially! But it's actually quite fun after some time lol.


Open house today. It just seems so toned down compared to last year. But maybe 'cos I was in the music room most of the time. Feel quite proud of myself, I played rather well during our item! Considering that I haven't touched my dizi and score for 2 months hehe. Oops. Mass dance was really fun! Some of the CO people went to dance. Saw Audrey there also, so I dragged her to dance too. Then Joo and Sharon joined us haha! Thought that I could slack for the rest of the time, but we got called up for a meeting. Guess what, the meeting lasted like 2 and a half hours. I might have appeared like I was sleeping or something, but it actually made me reflect quite a lot. About what, I shan't give any open comments here. But yeah, it really made me think.


After everything, Hui Jin and I went to Amelia's house. Again lol. And we played three-people mahjong! I think we laughed more than we played man! It was seriously damn hilarious. Especially when Amelia was sooooo busy rubbing Hui Jin and my tiles hoping to spread bad luck to us. She actually rubbed every single tile for like 2 whole games lah! LOL. I think I've improved loads in my playing man. I won so many more times today! Hahaha. Yeah by the time we left it was already around 10.


SO the chemistry papers will be given out first thing monday morning. Dammit, I really daren't think about it man! I thought about the retention problem once again yesterday while I was bathing, and I tear-ed hee. Yeah was feeling rather emo last night, hence my nick. Hee, Mdm Wee asked me just now how was everything and I told her I'm really afraid. And she said, "don't worry, what's most important is that you've done your best.........." Sigh. But really, no matter what happens.................. just letting S34 know that I love all of you! :)

No comments: