Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Seeing that I'm like blogging everyday now, I must be really bored. And I AM that bored. Hahaha. Basically, today was just one long boring day heheh. Was supposed too meet at 11.45am today to sign our PW stuff. I thought I was late, but nobody from our group was there yet. Haha saw the CO teachers and Joey having some sorta discussion and the moment I arrived outside the staff room, they pulled me over. Lol we discussed for a little while, before the teachers decided that an exco meeting had to be called in the afternoon. So out came our phones and the urgent dialings to the other members. Haha.


Haha Melissa only came to school with the WR at about 3pm. But it wasn't her fault lah, she went to soooooooo many photocopy shops before they decided to help her bind. Heez. Haha anyway during that 2 hours plus or so, I was so bored and I spent the whole time wandering around with Sharon's group lol. I tagged along to the computer lab too, and Sharon abused me! She made me do part of the PW for her group LOL. Yeah, I was supposed to think up some points about the lemon house and expand the 2 lines she typed to 5. So I just typed some random stuff there haha! It's so crappish I'll be stunned if they use it man lol!


Exco meeting at 3.30. I was still thinking straight initially but after an hour plus or so, I started shivering from the air con that blew directly at me lol! Still, I'm very clear of what I want! Hahaha. Ahh the whole meeting took 2 hours! Sigh and I can sense Mdm Wee's disappointment................. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh I dunno. Just feel really bad that everything must turn out this way.............. :(


PW again tomorrow at 3.30pm. But being the nice and noble person that I am, I'm going to school bright and early at 10am to accompany Huijin! Just say I'm noble. Lol!


Oh, I realise that my MRT ring tone is SUPER embarrassing. A personal reminder to myself to put it on silent mode whenever I'm in the computer lab. LOL!

No comments: