Monday, October 29, 2007

Ah I've been wanting to blog about my experience seeing that ultra-fierce HOD, Ms Tan. Haha yep. Went to see her on wednesday morning. And it spoilt my day totally. She yelled at me for everything! As usual, she kept railing at me about why I did so badly, why did I get a freaking U for chem blah blah. Everytime I wanted to answer, she would interrupt me again and continue shouting. It's a wonder she hasn't lost her voice by now. And every few lines she said, she'd end with, "you're wasting my time!" Well, like I made some request to see her! Bleah. Anyway, she told me to write a letter of "repentance". Which I did, and I passed it to her. And she scolded me for typing it out! I was quite bewildered, but Audrey told me that chinese teachers prefer written letters 'cos it's more sincere. Next time I'll just write it out using chinese calligraphy hmph. She read through my letter, then made me write "If I do not clear my reassessments, I will leave the college." I didn't think twice about it, so I wrote it. But after that I was wondering............ she doesn't really have the right to ask me to do that! Dammit. Yeah, EESUD is crap results but surely it's not that mega serious? After that meeting (or rather, shouting session) with her, I officially proclaim my HATE HATE HATE for her! Blah. Oh, she scolded me for my shoelaces too. "Dunman High like that one ah!" Dunman High, so what? Yeah, dunman high has much better and nicer teachers than VJ has! Rarh.


PW meeting at my house on thursday. After which Huijin stayed to teach me chem! Hahaha I thought it was super hilarious lol. But I'll be eternally grateful! To Melissa as well, who requested to check my structured questions LOL!


OP rehearsal on friday. Mr Lim said I did better than the previous time! But honestly, for some reason, I felt quite retarded while speaking. I guess 'cos I didn't speak like a bullet train and I wasn't used to it. Lol. Argh, I just suck at Q & A! Can't seem to elaborate enough. Hahaha I told Clara about my "stage fright" and she said, "Come on! You can solo alone on stage in front of 5 judges, what's presenting in front of just a few teachers!" Ahhh so touched when I heard that. Lol. Bless my Q & A!!!!!!!!!!! Haha went to parkway with Hannah, Melissa and Sharon. We had ice cream at venizia, then I dashed off to Cristal's house. Mahjong session with Cristal, Lam Lee and Yuqian! Lol. We had dinner at tampines mall after that hoho.


Went to shangyin yesterday for the EZCO camp meeting. Lol it only lasted for about an hour so I went hope, moped around, before meeting Lam Lee at tampines mall. Had lunch there, then waited for Yuqian before going to east coast park. It's really fun lying on the rocks, sun tanning and falling asleep! And we played frisbee after that! Super fun! Can't wait to go again wahahax. Yeah we went to meet Cristal for dinner at hans. Then we went to swensens' for ice cream! Ohh I saw some people from my church and one of them actually recognised me! Huiqi, who used to be my mum's student hahaha. Her friend was beside her, and she was from VJ too! I was telling her that almost everything in VJ is wonderful but the principal just sucks. Haha! She told me that the previous principal wasn't that nice either. Oh well, perhaps VJ ain't fated for nice principals eh. Hehe.


Today was a boring day. Oh there's this annoying person who talks to me on an average of 5 to 10 times a day and he says the same thing all the time! Most of the time I'll just ignore him but half an hour later he'll talk to me again. Argh! He loves asking me what am I doing, so I'll just reply him when I feel like it, and 5 minutes later he'll ask the same question and again and again and AGAIN. Do I look like I have SO MANY things to do in one day that I change my task every 5 minutes? And if I'm in front of the comp... what else could I be doing! Wow, it's a wonder I haven't blocked him. YET.


Annoying people aside... I'm rather happy 'cos I've got loads of supper tonight! And I found many nice piano scores online! Whee! And and and, Sharon's coming to my house tomorrow! Yay! =D

No comments: