Monday, October 22, 2007

Haha! The OP workshop today was rather scary. Cos of the filming and all that, made me really nervous. I was like praying, praying, praying............. haha! Turned out not TOO bad, but the Q and A was rather crappish. My answer was kinda short and I repeated myself! Lol. I was praying that the facilitator would ask me what I learnt about Perry but I wasn't that lucky. Lol. Yeah we watched ourselves on film after everything, and the facilitator said that I hopped too much HAHA. I really MUST look familiarise myself with the script and practise in front of the mirror.


Lunch at parkway after that. Haha was listening to ghost stories, which I thought weren't really ghost stories lol! Ah, I'm just a brave person, really. I'm still awaiting a real horror movie that'll really faze me. Bring it on! LOL. Went to popular with Joo and Huijin after that, and I'm happy that I bought a book! Whee! :D


I don't know why, but I'm really sleepy. Shall sleep earlier tonight. Hoho.

No comments: