Monday, October 22, 2007

I totally detest rsaf! Some way of motivating people about their results, man. Dammit, I miss Mr Sng!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rarh. We had a talk on friday about our promo results, which I thought was boring. I was rather irritated by rsaf bleah. Haha they asked to see the DSA/appeal students after that, then told us about how many failures came from this group of people. Yes I'm guilty, but at least I improved a little. I'll study next year! Erm, I hope. Hehe.


We had a sleepover at Huijin's house on friday! Her house is damn cool! So big with a swimming pool hee. It was really fun! HAHA Joo and Sharon are super hilarious! I was walking up the stairs halfway and I didn't notice them in front of me and all of a sudden they just screamed! Shocked me totally, made me wonder if there was a lizard or something. Turned out they were just scared to go up the stairs so they made me lead the way LOL. Whoa, I'm so brave! HAHAHA. Amelia, Joo and I couldn't sleep so we practically spent the whole night playing bluff/cheat/whatever you call it haha. It was so funny I kept laughing till my stomach hurt lol. Haha we didn't wanna disturb the rest who were sleeping, so we went up to Huijin's room. We wanted to watch a movie but ended up falling asleep on the floor. Considering the floor's so hard, I actually slept really soundly! I didn't even know when Amelia moved around and Joo ended up under the bed (LOL)!


There was the boring university talk yesterday. Hahaha we all went to school in Huijin's big car and Mr Seat was quite surprised LOL. The talk was hell boring, I didn't even listen at all. Oh well, I'll count on my dad for the information next time HAHA. Joo, Huijin, Amelia and I ended up playing bluff HAHA. Sharon was looking at my cards and advised me not to cheat. But I still cheated and she'll like scold me everytime I returned with a big deck of cards LOL!!!! Ohhh I saw Eugene's picture on the NTU slide! Haha, that's my cool tutor for chem and math last year! =D


Did PW at Mark's house today. The OP workshop's tomorrow and we'll be filmed! Damn, I hope I don't get stage fright. But it's likely that I will, so I'll just hope that I won't screw up too much hehe. 12 days to liberation!

No comments: