Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Went to Sharon's house today! Haha. I told her I'd be reaching around 12 plus or 1 but I only reached at 2 plus cos I overslept HAHA. And I nearly got lost while walking to her house from the bus stop cos I walked on the wrong path lol! So had to walk all the way back to the bus stop again. But I wouldn't really have gotten lost anyway, it's just a longer way LOL. Haha we did a little of our I&R. Sharon helped me do mine and I helped her do hers! Turned out that she helped me think of so many limitations and alternative approaches and I only thought of a few hehe. Can't be helped, our groundbreaker's so............. haha! Oh man. Sharon's group's groundbreaker's really inspiring! She let me watch a video just now and it was so touching. Hee! I'm glad I'm not in the same room as them for OP. What with that touching video and the sad song and the emo paragraph, I'll just cry lah! Haha.


Argh, I've gotta see the HOD mother tongue Ms Tan tomorrow! That's the fierce teacher who shouted at me when I went to see her about my mid-year results! Ahh Mdm Wee asked me to think about my explanations and what I'm gonna do about my results hee. Oh man, I fear for my plight tomorrow lol. It's like going into a lion's den =X and I wonder if I'll come out alive LOL. Pray for me.

No comments: