Monday, October 15, 2007

Hee. My great-grandmother passed away at 2am on saturday. She's now lived to a ripe old age of 107...


The ever so fun-filled PW aside, the past week has been a rather enjoyable one, and probably one of my most "emo" periods as mentioned in the previous post. Haha well everything's over, I'll just continue praying heheh. So, friday was a full day like we all expected. Went to have a wanton mee breakfast with 34-ers at joo chiat. Gosh, that place is like soooooooo near my house and I never knew such a great stall existed lol. Headed to suntec/marina after that and lunched at margaritas' bar (can't really remember what it's called) but anyway, the food and drinks there are far below satisfactory. I'm never going there again! Haha. Yup, and we ended the beautiful day with PW. Lol.


Saturday, went to meet Huijin at plaza sing to laugh at watch her cut her hair. Can't believe it, she actually went to the 10-min $10 shop lol. But it turned out alright hahaha. Went to far east after that to meet Yuqian and Cristal. My goodness, I think I'm becoming street smart, I actually didn't get lost! Wahahax. Oh they went to cut their hair also and I was telling them about the shop I went to with Sharon, Joo and Meiching. For some reason I just thought the shop was called "Prince and Princess" so I told them that. Ended up they walked far east plaza for a full hour without finding such a place! Yeah they made me show them the place when I arrived. I did find the place, but it's called "Flying Colours" LOL! Oh my, I felt kinda guilty heheh. Eh, but they did manage to get a good haircut someplace else. Lol.


Went to Cristal's house yesterday with Yuqian and Lam Lee and we played mahjong! Hahaha. Ah, I like the huge lime green bean-bag in Cristal's room!!!!! Lol. Dashed over to parkway after that to meet Huijin, cos she was coming to my house to stay over. Yeah we practically watched tv the whole night haha. And went to sleep after about an hour (according to Huijin) of pillow fights/snatching/whacking lol. Sigh, Huijin's just so childish HAHA.


PW bright and early at 8am this morning. Managed to finish the powerpoint for our OP. It was the DHSCO committee meeting with Mr Tay at Shangyin after that. Feels nice to see the rest of my batch's committe members again! Mr Tay was telling us about an SCO performance at Beijing and some newspaper scam. Ha, the world is just so full of lies eh. And what he said about respect evoked my thoughts hehe. The purpose of the meeting today was to discuss about the EZCO camp for primary schools. Haha kinda looking forward to it, cos it was so fun 2 years back! But what a total BUMMER, that the camp starts on 2 Nov, which is the day of our OP! Argh, I hope our OP's in the morning, or I'll have to be MIA for the whole first day hee. Oh Zhiying told us about the re-structuring of the committees now, due to the introduction of DHP. I thought that the structure's quite hilarious! LOL. Haha yep, today's the first time in ages that I wasn't praying for it to end lol. It's productive! Haha. And I'm actually looking forward to the next meeting! Wow, the wonders a crappy ____________ can do hehe. Oh oh! Zhiying said something just now that SO totally reminded me of lcc. The exact same words, "Since you all are here, I might as well tell you all............" Oh my! I was laughing when she said that hahahahaha lol.


I'm going to beg Ms Lee for a mark for econs tomorrow. Yes, it's like, a little late... but I'll just try. Ah! God bless me heheheh :D

No comments: