Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Just came back from my great-grandmother's funeral. Hee, saw my uncle there and had a long talk with him. It's just so nice talking to him, he may be my UNCLE but he's really not that old, just a matter of 10 years or so. Hahaha yeah, he was like supportive of me as usual and was helping me "counsel" my parents LOL. Cool man! Meeting up with him next week! Yay!


Went to school this morning to meet Mr Lim regarding our PW. Haha I went there a little earlier to ponder over whether I should ask Ms Lee for the 1 mark for my econs. Yeah I took such a long time to decide, Audrey's group was wondering why the hell was I pacing outside the staff room for a full half hour. Haha I decided to go ask her in the end and guess what.. SHE GAVE IT TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But that 1 mark can be considered legitimate, cos I actually deserved it for a question in the case study. Ms Lee's like so pro, the just flipped through my paper and in a matter of seconds found it for me. Yup so she helped me ask the marker for a mark and I GOT THE MARK!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG, I OFFICIALLY PASSED ECONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ah I'm at a loss for words, I know I really don't deserve it.................... argh I just pray that I can actually work hard next year! But for now, I gotta clear my 2 R papers hehe.


After everything, we went to Amelia's house again! Hahaha Amelia's group did PW while Hannah, Melissa, Huijin and I played mahjong and bridge. It was so hilarious lah! Lol.


Oh guess what. I was playing "If We Hold On Together" on the piano just now and when I was done playing, I heard someone calling my name. So I went out of my house and saw 2 of my relatives (don't really know who they are hehe). And they praised me for my beautiful playing! (if MY playing's beautiful, my mum's got to be stunningly superb or something haha) Lol, they told me they stood outside all the while listening to my playing. HAHA oh wow, my playing serenades people huh! Hahaha, it's rather funny.


Going to school in the afternoon tomorrow to sign the PW cover page. Haha. Gosh, I'm such a bored and free person these few days. Date me, date me! LOL.

No comments: