Thursday, March 29, 2007

yawn. i just returned from shicheng practice. pity me. the sickening practice ended at 10 plus! i was hopping mad coz i missed my beloved american idol =( i had initially decided to pon the practice but simin convinced me not to. haha. zheng laoshi din turn up today, so i was surviving ALL BY MYSELF lol. garh i feel like i'm gonna screw up the performance. pray for me everyone! this shall be my last shicheng performance and please remind me to keep my promise. hoho.


when i went back to dhs just now at about 7.30, many of the yuezus were still practising, all the way until 8 plus. and all of a sudden i felt so touched! coz i know the members of vjco will never willingly practise till this late. heheh. oh yeah i asked weicheng about the current standard of dhsco now. he told me, "when wu laoshi conducts, it's like this. when mr tay conducts, it's like this." as for which conductor brings out the much better or the much worse standard, let's not be so explicit. i'm sure the bond within dhsco will DEFEAT THE ODDS! GOLD WITH HONOURS!!!!!!! =D =D =D


wooh we finally played basketball for PE today! and it was soooooooooo fun!!!!! basketball rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hoho. ah yes the day went on sleepily. and i ponned bio tutorial. LOL!!!!!!! oh did i mention that i've been officially black-listed by mrs lim. she never fails to single me out all the time. can't be helped, i'm such a model student.


oh yes we had a spot check for our skirts length on tues. and can you believe it, i actually got caught WHEN MY SKIRT WASN'T EVEN THAT SHORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mr lim din catch me, another teacher din catch me, it was that particular teacher who caught me. she probably left her glasses at home that day. heh.


sports day tmr. GO AQUILA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


hmm some weird person msg-ed me asking if i got elected for exco. and we just submitted our forms yesterday. LOL!!!!!!

No comments: