Saturday, March 24, 2007

heheh. zilu came to my house today! and we went for shangyin after that. grrr.. the room was hotter than ever. and my ulcer was hurting like crazy. so most of the time i wasn't playing. hehe. ruth is hilarious. she worries that her pen will fly away during SPA. LOL!!!!!! this reminds me of mr bean and how i lack the time to watch it. but i'm so gonna watch it next week, no matter what. HOHO. oman! fiona was telling us just now that the average marks for our eons-ago econs test was 10 to 14. i feel so smart all of a sudden! LOL!!!!!


i've been really bored for the whole of today and i've been doing nth all day. it can't be helped, my life is just so fulfilling. hoho.


argh there's shicheng practice tmr! thinking of it makes me feel pissed that i gotta sacrifice SO MUCH of my PRECIOUS sleep to go all the way to MOUNT SINAI and play the 15 songs till i die. seriously, never ever agree to perform for a shicheng concert, or the teachers will never stop hounding you to go back and you'll have to agree. i can't wait for next saturday's concert to be over, and i'm so DONE with shicheng! hehe sorry, but i really think that shicheng practices are sleep-inducing. and i'm so ultra pissed that i'm forced into this and saying NO doesn't help. garh! owell, it's just 1 MORE WEEK!


dad's NAGGING me to tidy up my room. rarh!

No comments: