Sunday, March 18, 2007

wahh i'm feeling sad now. firstly, i sent my phone for servicing n it came back with all my sweet sms-es deleted. gone. poof! =( oman.. all my memories memories inside! haha. and and AND.. MY BIRTHDAY SMS-ES I RECEIVED BARELY A WEEK AGO AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! *cries buckets of tears* anyone wanna resend me birthday msgs? LOL!!!! aye but on a lighter note, my phone's not so laggy now, though i haven't sms-ed anyone yet. oh yes, n i have a beautiful orange theme now! so my phone looks soooooooooo beautiful! hoho =)


another reason why i'm sad is.. I SHOULD HAVE GONE FOR CAMPUS SUPERSTAR!!!!!!! (i really did want to join lol) yuqian n cristal went there to watch just now. n yuqian thinks i could have gotten in! LOL!!!! she regrets not joining too. haha. owell, we're not fated to join coz we sing too well so our talent's gonna be hidden. till later. LOL! garh. css! dammit!


haha. anyway, we had shangyin just now. whoa the room was extraordinarily hot! hee. after our lesson, we went upstairs to visit fiona n zhongxin, who were having their guan lessons from wu laoshi. i pity them, inhaling all that air for more than 2 hours. lol!


omg! i'm having pre-school-reopening blues. coz i haven't done anything related to work this entire week. what homework is there anyway? seriously, i'm clueless as usual. heheh. argh! i gotta do a GP powerpoint, i'm getting rushed like crazy, there's shicheng practice early tmr morning till late afternoon, i'm suffering from a lack of sleep, holy madness, my life is madness!


nah, life's good! yay(:

No comments: