Sunday, March 25, 2007

lol. i woke up at 8am today and rolled in bed thinking of an excuse to pon shicheng. after pondering over it for 10 minutes, i decided that i wouldn't pon (how great of me). yeah i was already late, so i made a mad dash out of my house to eunos mrt. i saw stefanie walking from the opposite direction. yeah! company! haha. woots she's now a "teacher's assistant" at bedok south sec, giving tuition and working at ben & jerry's. busy huh. i demand an ice cream treat! hoho.


practice was boring times ten thrillion. the songs were really slow, it was so difficult trying to follow the perpetually changing speeds of the singers, i was sleepy but there wasn't a comfortable position for me to sleep, and i had no one to talk to! stefanie was behind but i was lazy to turn around. so i spent most of the time sms-ing and drifting to another world. ha! but i think i played quite well today! muahaha. i hope i won screw up on that day, or it'll be really obvious and mr tay will chop my head off. oh yes. the next freaking practice is on this coming thurs, 7.30pm argh!!!!! it'll end earlist at 9 plus, i'll miss my american idol, and there's school on fri. i'll decided if i wanna go when the times comes. heh.


haha! lin li and stefanie were trying to come up with a weight gain programme for me. put the butter on the bread, put the sugar, then put the kaya. lol! i think i'll get diabetes first =P


oh my dad took away my internet just now coz i promised to pack my room but i din. so i took a brief 10 minutes to do what i was supposed to do to the floor beneath my bed. guess where did everything go? into the cupboards of course. LOL!!!!!


i'm sooooooooo sleeeeeeeeeeeepy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: