Sunday, March 11, 2007

i'm kind of sleepy now but i dun feel like sleeping coz i'm savouring every moment of my very great birthday. 17 years ago on this very day, a noble person, aka me, was born. everyone should celebrate this very special day! LOL!!!!!


aiyo. should i perform for the cco concert on 31 mar?? zheng laoshi asked me to n apparently he has submitted my name WITHOUT ME CONFIRMING IT garh. it'll be really irresponsible if i dun perform. but but.. i really dun want to! just imagine, going back to mount sinai on a SUNDAY MORNING to practise, not with a bunch of friends, but a bunch of old seniors n teachers whom i barely know. oman.. please save me, I DUN WANNA PERFORM!!!!!!!


heh. i shall not think about that now. talking to yuqian n cristal, n cristal doesn't get the "blue person". talk about wols LOL!

No comments: