Friday, March 16, 2007

ha. co camp from wed to today. it was.. alright i guess. not too good, not too bad. thank God for the games in between sectionals, or i would have died of extreme boredom. the "chair game" was amusing, seeing people sitting on top of one another LOL. i'm glad wingsum's light. n thank you jolie for whacking me till my right leg turned red for the plaster game. sheer abuse! LOL. sectionals were boring. really boring. i mean, really, really boring. whether the rest realised it or not, i apologise for my utterly sian-ed behaviour yesterday. sometimes i think i have too much pride. yet at times i know i'm definitely right. oh dun they rhyme? lol. dazu was okay, but somehow i can't get myself to give my all. chun, bell, bell, chun, chun, bell, bell, chun, bell, chun........... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......................


we had a guanyue dinner at siglap pizza hut just now. sharon, peiqi n minxiang came along whee! haha. while walking to the bus stop at mandarin gardens, ruth, fiona, peiqi, sharon n i were gossiping about this person. haiyo. if you're good, people will know n say it for you.


oh yes, thank you flora, zilu, wingsum n ruth for the presents n cards! n yuqian, cristal n lamlee for the shirt n the "jigsaw puzzle" which required lotsa effort lol. THANK YOU!!!!! =D =D =D


thanks for always wanting to "teach" me. i appreciate it. right. i haven't felt insulted for such a long time. 4 years of positive comments. perhaps too positive that it now makes me feel affronted. oh yes i'll change, definitely. when the great mr tay tells me to. whoa. let me tolerate this not-so-positive treatment, n i'll be a survivor! haha.


co 5 days this week, you kidding me? there's shangyin tmr. n cco practice at buona vista on sunday. my parents will flip when they hear this. lol. on a brighter note, simin's performing too! she's about the only person i know who's around the same age as me. lol. bless me, i really dun wanna perform.


i'm sad. no not really. i'm just confused. like, lost in this world of...... dunno. yes i just dunno. i'm lost. i think i'm too sleepy. maybe i'm sick like my phone is. got it, i'm just feeling a little crabby. lack of sleep, lack of acclaim. life should be way happier than this. it is, actually. after a good night's sleep. yes, tmr will be way better! yay! =)


run for exco? aiyo i dunno! lol.


yes! i'm happy now after posting! whee!!!!! =D =D =D

No comments: