Saturday, March 24, 2007

the first week of school was a sleepy one. but i rock coz i managed to squeeze in a couple of long naps, which many feel that i could have sacrificed for my tutorials, but no way. my sleep is really important! hoho. man, mrs lim just loves nagging at me. i got a nice, long one on tues. she went on about me failing my tests, not doing any of my work, not handing in a single assignment, blah blah. heheh. anyway, i promised her that i would start working hard pronto (which hasn't happened yet). and as i'm typing this, i recall that she wants a mindmap from me, which i've clean forgotten until now. oops.


so, PW has commenced! wonderful, wonderful. i'm gonna enjoy it, seriously! lol. i haven't thought of who to do on for groundbreakers. i think i should just do one on myself =)


whee co rocks! it perks me up and gives me energy to survive through the long days of lessons. I LOVE CO!!!!!!!!!! lol.


shangyin tmr. it's getting boring. but ding laoshi's amusing! lol. zilu's coming to my house before that. muahaha. :D


hugest bummer: shicheng practice this sunday at a sickening early hour. MY SLEEP!!!!!!!!


oh cristal just asked, "is that a trumpet?" *points to the suona* LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I WANNA WATCH MR BEAN!!!!!!!

No comments: