Saturday, March 10, 2007

woots! there was shangyin today. n it was really boring. lol. how exciting can it get man? since sec 3, if there was sth of co i din enjoy, it's shangyin. lol. after that, jolie, ruth n cephia came to my house! "3-storey HDB", as jolie calls it LOL! i bet they were shocked at the state of my room. heheh. it was quite early when they left so i decided to go with my dad to the IT exhibition at suntec. ahh n i can't decide which computer to buy! heh.


there's nth for me to blog about today, but i'm here to remind everyone that my birthday is in 1 hour n 2 mins time. yeah sharon is right, i'm counting down every minute n every second LOL!!!!!


oh yes, ANYONE WANNA JOIN CAMPUS SUPERSTAR????? QUICK TELL ME!! LOL!!!!


my birthday's really coming SUPER SOON! LOL! it's now 1 hour n 1 min! muahaha =D

No comments: