Sunday, March 18, 2007

quote of the day: "you grew up eating hamburgers", said mr tay to ruth the noble. LOL!


ho yes i woke up really early this morning n draaaaaged myself for shicheng practice. garh. on the bus, sheajean n i were discussing how many songs would we have to sight-read since we haven't got the scores yet. i predicted that at most, there would be 4 to 5. when i entered the co room, primero handed me a stack of scores which din seem like only 4 or 5 songs. i counted, n there were FIFTEEN songs.


lol. all this while, i've been wishing that there would be more than just 2 songs to practise during co. i never expected to have 15 scores pushed to us just like that LOL!!!!! n there's only one more practice before the performance. how exciting! haha. anyway, the first few songs went quite well, we took about an average of 15 to 20 mins to settle each song. after lunch, the headaches came in. the songs were really difficult! n it doesn't help that i've got a few solos that require lots of FEELING. lol. mr tay commented that i din sound sad enough coz i'm so young, i haven't experienced hardship, i grew up on hamburgers while the song's sth about adversity or sth. he said that i should try living on bread with sand in it. no way! LOL! yes i was having a hard time there lol. n he actually suggested that i specially stalk the singer n ask her to sing for me so as to let me experience the "olden flavour". i'm so NOT gonna do that! i'll figure a way out. HAHA.


just imagine my boredom during the practice. on my right was zheng laoshi. on my left was air. in front of me were teachers. behind me was tian laoshi. sheajean was a little far behind. simin was even further. i've come to a conclusion that my phone's my best friend during shicheng practices. yep i was sms-ing throughout the practice. hoho. oh yeah! please allow me to brag a little, i think my sight reading skills are superb! lol =D


i'm gonna try my best to avoid performing for shicheng in future LOL!!!!!


i just finished a sickening GP powerpoint. n i still do not know what homework there is, bless me.


dun wanna go to school...............

No comments: