Tuesday, February 28, 2006

waahahaha. i'm getting lazy to blog. sianx. ytd. chuida. BORING SHIT as usual. ok, at least we can quite successfully join up everything n start n end the song quite appropriately. but haish.. nvm. oh yes. suyun totally rox please. she rmbs my birthday! ok that's not the point actually. the point is.. SHE MEMORISED HUANG HE 2 WEEKS AGO!!!!!!! honestly, i'm impressed. with a rawker senior comes a rawker junior. LOL!


dazu was like usual. doris n carmen came back! i was kinda surprised to see them coz it was a mon. but yeah. glad to see them. haha. oh it was my first time using a Bb diao to play da gui. n i think it sucks coz the di mo sucks like holy poo. but anw, i felt damn accomplished. seriously. so everyone.. please congratulate me the great! =D


i was damn sleepy today. my eyes were like closing during chi. i'm glad there was PE to wake me up. hoho. ha my great action irritated valerie like pooooooo. but it's damn fun irritating her. LOL. ohh sitting behind in the lab is blardee uncomfortable. but it's quite fun too. i started throwing beans at lamlee's bench n the last 15 mins was spent on throwing beans.


imbecility n jealousy never fail to amuse me. ha. whoa.. i'm feeling damn proud of myself. like, so totally. i'm -----'s pride man. LOL. what ego. but yeah. yeah. YEAH!!!!!! =D


oh my, 11 days to the rawker's birthday!

No comments: