Tuesday, February 07, 2006

yo! regarding the J1s performance problem, it's no longer a problem to me. firstly coz i know that whatever i'm gonna do isn't wrong. n secondly, i have the support of some great ppl! wooh~ life rox now man. forcing me will do no good, it will just make someone else's life miserable. if u'd talked to me nicely, there's room for consideration (but no) n u din, so that equals to ZERO negotiation. ha!


erm ya i realised sth. i'm damn happy whenever ppl say the ham hates me. coz the ppl he hates.. are all nice ppl n the ppl he loves.. well.. it's up to u to define them. guess what that means? i'm hated by him so.. I'M NICE!!!! LOL~ whoa i can't wait till ttk comes back. ole ham will be SO HOPPING MAD n ruth the great will be SO HOPPING ELATED =D lalala~


that's all about the problem which is a problem no more. i know i'm not wrong, ppl say i'm not wrong, so ya. EVERYTHING'S HAPPY NOW!!!!!!!

No comments: