Friday, March 03, 2006

HEYHO! i'm amused coz lamlee wanna give me milo powder for my birthday. according to her, i laugh too much when eating n when i start laughing when eating milo powder i'll choke n everything will fly out. haa. oh my joanne's crazy. she was actually using my eraser to erase wanting's specs n i couldn't stop laughing. heheh charlene agrees she's crazy too HAHA.


whoa.. the yihui PIG has to be touched man. i sacrificed my afternoon nap ytd to go buy her her present! she better go for co tmr. lol! hoho. amazing race 9 started ytd n GUESS WHAT. my favourite team came in first!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oooooooh shalalalala~~


i woke up at 7.10 today. i was rushing like mad n i got to sch 1 min earlier than ytd. n the SC booked me! wah.. so i told him i was later ytd n din get book n he apologised. forgiven. lol. ahh i've been borrowing xiaoxue's amaths tb for 3 consecutive days. thanx alot man! =) n to the a$$hole who stole my book, i hope my book jinxes u n u fail ur Os. oh no, is that evil? but stealing my book is evil-er.


yuqian finally admitted that click five's songs are nice. but then she suddenly blamed me for intro-ing stupid things to her. DORTX. lol. ooh. i'm damn damn damn proud of myself please. i absolutely rawk man! everybody agrees. ho. valerie said i jinx her coz sth bad happens whenever i walk past her. more likely that she jinxes me. serial killer, u know. heheh.


LOL! xiaoxue said the luo sounds like my laughter! whoaa that's the funniest joke i've heard today. guess what. she called me childish. coz i haven't turned 16 yet. ................l.........o.........l..................


reminders - lend yuqian click five
return val 40 cents
lend youbao VIOLIN!!!!!!!!!!! LOL


8 days, happy birthday ruth!

No comments: