Wednesday, February 22, 2006

yawnx................ i'm so blardee totally bored now. there's this stupid programme going on. blah. wah total boredom. bio practical was drawing again. heh, but jloh said mine was not bad coz my "feeling" was there HAHA. please, my drawing sucks n i'll probably get zero for that section. hoho. oh jloh was nice =)


i broke a beaker during chem practical today =( i've never broken ath before! yeah, then i went on to touch the freaking tripod stand n burnt my finger. what spasm. anw, mrs ong was damn nice about it. she wiped the bench n told me not to worry, just finish my practical, n not put my hands on the bench coz of the splinters. oh i expected her to rail at me for the graph but she din n she was soooooooooooooo nice. wahh.. unbelievable.


amaths test. i think it's by far the most successful test i've ever done. uh no it wasn't great, of course. but yeah.. u know, u know. argh.. i was staring at the first sets qn for an eternity n couldn't solve it. n at the end i realised it was no wonder i couldn't do it coz i copied 2 statements of the qn wrongly. GARH.


ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh will that blardee tv show PLEASE KINDLY END NOW??????????????


heheh. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLARA!!!!!!! 16 huh! =D

No comments: