Tuesday, February 07, 2006

the seniors came back ytd!!!!!!!!!!! carmen, doris n xiuyi. hohoho. coolness. took a load of boredom off my back during chuida. uh yeah as mentioned in the entry below, my problem is solved now, n i'm in deep mockery about ole ham being an absolute imbecile!!!!!!!! oh kelvin ho saw my rude nick about twiddle n he asked me what happened n blah blah n went off before i could ans. dortx. n his font is PINK!!!! omg. ah a million thanx to doris for listening to my woes! n giving me encouragement n letting me feel good n supporting me n now i think i rawk once again!!!!! THANKEW DORIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)


HAHA. today's pe was HILARIOUS. badminton. wanting decided to go sit down n slack around n initially i wanted to laze around too but i wanted to try my serving n ended up playing with dianne. wahh she makes me laugh man. amusingness.


the rest of today was boring. sheila was amazed about my uniform, which is tearing. or i should say, it has already torn WTH. n lit was spent on untangling n pulling n tangling n untangling my golden thread. woho. my heartfelt thankews to clara n kay for helping me! lolol.


yeah, then clara n kay came to my house to do the geog project. wah clara's laughter.. seemed even worse today. LOOOOOOOL. yup, then kay left n clara n i were doing RENASCENT. it looks beautiful man. my mum says so too. HA. while walking with clara to the bus stop, she told me that my uniform officially tore. ah everyone, please, observe 1 min of silence n mourn with me..............


ohhhhhh xianghong told me zhiying's gonna write my name on her balance sheet that i owe her money LOL. i'm amused. hohoho. merry christmas!


i have decided on my occupation, n i'm gonna be an astronaut when i grow up. LOL~

No comments: