Tuesday, February 14, 2006

happy valentine's day everyone!!!! =D


guess what man. i woke up FORTY MINS earlier today just to go to sch n give presents. SIAN. yeah n coz of that i was lethargic the whole day n felt like going home to sleep. i was kinda in a not so good mood too coz i was feeling cranky. so, sorry for my AP-NESS bah.


oman i'm feeling guilty coz i din give ath to those who gave me stuff! argh.. well, i could have, but i couldn't. oh whatever. i should just go back to dhs next year n RECIPROCATE. lolol. ahh lessons were a mood spoiler. but PE was not bad, just that i already had 1 leg in the coffin. hoho.


yawnx. joanne says i'm a skinny person who's so full of myself. i nearly died laughing when i read those words. LOL. n valerie still calls me an evildoer. is my smile evil? no what. wahax i was looking damn depressed after sch. not coz of my sleep but more of coz I HAD TUITION!!!!!!! sighx.. it just makes me sad. it's too bad i'm not a whiz. too lazy. uh yar thanx to the ppl who have comforted me in my "depression" LOL!


DORTX. weicheng sms-ed me to wish me happy valentine's day n also to ask me who is this person's mortal. i could have fainted. coz i only heard of ppl not knowing who is their angel. lol! but anw i think he knows but just doesn't know. erm, u know, ah nvm. yayy xiuyi's touched that i'm the only junior who rmb-ed her birthday n wished her! ha. talk about an absolutely rawking junior. i RAWK man.


ohh yeah. a MILLION THANKEWS to my gy angel who got me a present!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! n to my mortal, i'm really sorry, but rest assured ur present will be delivered promptly on fri. heheh =)


hmm.. happy birthday xiuyi, happy birthday hazel, happy birthday rachel!!!!!!!! ohh n my heartfelt thankews to everyone for all the gifts!!! THANK U!!!!!

No comments: