Thursday, February 09, 2006

today, valerie asked me what was my first impression of her. n i told her that when i first saw her, i thought she was a serial killer, n she n joanne nearly fainted. LOL cool huh. anw, she called me a KLEPTOMANIAC. heh. wahlaooooooo joanne whacked me for laughing n i din know she could whack. HAHAHAHA.


hoho. i was announcing that i was gonna watch i not stupid too. wanting n joanne started a discussion on it n joanne commented that it was damn nice, n at the end she said that she hasn't watched it. wahhhhhhhhhhhh~


yeah went to watch i not stupid too with yingyu n yunxuan. hoho we ate at pizza hut! uh anw, the show was nice. n i cried quite alot. uncontrollable. i wish my parents could have watched it though. wahahax. yeah then i took the mrt home coz i wanted to get home late coz.............. heheh. yar i stopped by shangyin on the way to pay my fees n nearly got knocked down by a cyclist. i literally stopped her using my hand n she looked annoyed n i mumbled sorry n walked away feeling damn embarrassed. lolol.


shit i realise i spent the whole of today asking stupid qns n giving stupid answers n laughing at my own jokes. heh. ohh my birthday's coming soon. please start thinking of my present. LOL~

No comments: