Sunday, February 12, 2006

heheh, finally organised gy angel n mortal on fri. kinda late huh. anw, i'm very confident that i have quite a nice angel coz i know my name got picked early lol. yeahh n i hope my angel writes me stuff unlike last year. JUSTINE din even write me a single note! LOL~ but at least, she gave me a present on vday. hoho.


ytd was tuan bai n reunion dinner. alicia n shining came to my house early. then alicia was trying to fix my violin bow n it was quite hilarious coz she asked me for a comb. wahahax. yup clara came later n as expected, the rest of gy was late. lol!


went to desmond's house first. his house's cool man. hahax. played some games there. kinda amusing. hahaha. yar went to cephia's house after that n played animal farm again. this time there were forfeits but i think they were lame shit. HAHA. yup, then went back to my house again for reunion dinner.


there were so few seniors man. n so much food leftover. we still thought there wasn't enough food. hahs. ohh clara, xiaoxue n i were updating the seniors about gy stuff in my room while the rest were playing blackjack. sianx.. talking about those stuff just makes my blood BOIL. irritating big a$$es. jianmin says my room can't make it n even his room is much tidier than mine LOL.


haha clara n i were pondering whether to go for supper with the seniors. n in the end we did. with rachel, justine, linli, desmond, eric n joel. whoa the place was packed with ppl man. yeah all my friends who eat supper. wahahax. we only left at 1 plus am. lol linli's hilarious. she refused to take joel's car coz of his dangerous driving but when she knew i was the only one going home in his car she decided to take his car too to save me. i'm touched man. lol! ho i was telling her she should play in hotels like my mum wahahahahax =D


yayy i finally went to buy presents today. hoho. being my mortal is always the best thing on earth. LOL

No comments: