Thursday, February 16, 2006

yawnx.. i marvellously woke up at 9.15am this morning coz i din hear my alarm clock, n neither did my dad. ain't it amazing that i could sleep till the sun rose hours ago? heheh. anw, i reached sch at 9.40 at bumped into lim ch. naturally she asked me why i was so late n she had a big shock when i told her i overslept n din hear the alarm. HAHA.


i'm feeling happy that i got 23 for my compo coz i thought it was pure rubbish. but i wish my marks will stop floundering =( sianx.. yeah went to airport with xianghong. i tried to study chem. TRIED, yea. hahs. then the moment i came home i went to sleep, watch tv, n go online. so basically i'm screwed for tmr's test. but i never passed a single chem anw.


oh holy shit with all these stupid ppl around me i gotta learn to take things in my stride or i'll get a blood clot in my brain one day.


valerie says i'm irritating coz i was moaning n groaning about a parallelogram n she decided to help me draw it. LOL =D

No comments: