Monday, February 13, 2006

wahh i think i'm damn unlucky today please. the moment i woke up i started running up n down my house 6 times looking for stuff. so of course, i was late for sch n had my name jotted down by the SCs (first time u know). then in the midst of the announcements lhl called me out along with sheila n katherine to yak about our tie. n during assembly.. he caught me again! so now i have to happily write a letter to him. haish.. but then, it's my own fault. i did bring my tie but din use it. ARGH!!!!!!


hahs so many teachers came in n started talking about the O level results. the whole 2 periods of chi were spent talking about the history of dhs results. not bad though. can miss some boring lessons hoho. oh gosh SS was lame man. tan bk laid out newspapers for us to stand on, then made us each give a solution to solve overcrowding before we could step off the papers. LOL. what a waste of newspapers!


ooh for a moment i thought my gy angel's gonna be like justine n not write me ath but i did receive sth. hoho yeah n i went to show it to mdm ilyana HAHA. coolness. oh yeah man i'm damn happy! coz i din undergo boring n biased deedle's fenzu YEAHOO!!!!!!!! he came at 3.30, n that was the time i went to he camel bell =D


heh i was so early for camel bell man. so i just stood outside n talked to khaiqi n yihui until the rest came. oman. the 25 pai can kill me but guess what. I DID IT!!!!!!!!!! wahh tby was so encouraging man. when i finally succeeded they clapped for me so DAMN encouragingly oh my. i'm feeling touched. lol!


back to missing deedle's fenzu. after camel bell was huang he. so basically i din go through torturous hours under his talking n clapping n bias-ing n WHATEVER CRAP. heheh. n other than being caught by lhl n having lotsa hw, I'M A HAPPY GIRL TODAY!!!!!!!!! =)


RUTH ROX!

No comments: