Friday, June 27, 2008

Yea the nightmare of CT 2's finally over! At least for a few days, till we get back our results. Haha honestly, I've never felt so mentally drained before. I was already more than three-quarters dead after bio and econs, which were the first 2 papers. And for those 2 papers I really felt the urge to give up halfway, cos I just couldn't remember what I read heh. Math was screwed-up, I looked at the first question and spent a long time thinking, "Are we supposed to use our GC here?" Lol. I got myself so confused, I kept swearing at the paper haha. Mr Teo's so gonna scold me upside down, especially since my 3 remedial worksheets are overdue by more than a month. Ha chem, I've never felt so tired doing a chem paper before, cos all the while I've been knowing nothing and just guessing my way through. Guess this was the first time I actually cracked my brains trying to remember all the reagents and conditions and whatnots. To not much avail, though. I'm convinced that my memory indeed has less than 2GB of space. Haha chem MCQ was amusing. They gave out the papers and I was like, "My goodness, it's freaking thicker than our structured questions and essays!" Yeah, I was actually quite free cos I was guessing most of them. As Chia Wen said, they might have just let us shade the OAS without giving us the question paper, we might have gotten higher marks LOL! And Amelia's method of guessing is super hilarious! She keyed in random numbers into the calculator, times, divide, whatever, and looked at the last number to determine her answer. 1 is A, 5 is also A, and so on. LOL! Yeah. Enough about CT 2, shan't brood over it anymore. Thanks Audrey! Yeah, God is the Great I Am! :) :)


More about the super cool resort I went to last week, plus pictures, and an account of how gundu Cristal and I were when we went to the airport to welcome Joanne home. All this after I get home from Teo Heng! Yes, we're going singing, the CO people! Whee! Stay tuned! HAHAHA =D


And of course,


Happy birthday Rouhui, my dearest mortal and my mum's student! Hahahahaha. Yeah it's 5 hours belated, but I've wished her already hohoho. :D

No comments: