Monday, June 16, 2008



This marks the end of my 6 years in CO! Ha. Time flies eh? Looking back at all the sectionals, orchestral practices, concerts, SYFs, overseas trips (China, Malaysia, China............. Hong Kong lol).......... it is rather sad that everything's over and we must all go back to our books now. Oh well. But all these will stay as beautiful memories! :)


Speaking of overseas trips, Vivian bought me food from China! Yup, the DHSCO trip haha. She told me lots of stuff about the trip too, and it really sounds super fun! Of course, which overseas trip ain't fun haha. And she updated me about the new scandals too lol. Tsk tsk. Oh, apparently Sky was the tour guide for Lan Dui! He'd have been my tour guide too if I'd gone! But if I'd gone, there goes my CT 2 haha. Lol Jeenise asked Vivian if my room's always this messy, or do I purposely make it messy when visitors come HAHA. Heh, but I think my room's quite neat now, after the maid packed it while I was away in Hong Kong! And now all the more I can't find my notes hehe. Ah Vivian told me that she and Jeenise wanted to buy me a pair of orange and green shoes! But they didn't know my size haha!


Whee DHSCO's having their committee interviews soon! I've been invited back and I kinda feel like going but that's a crazy decision, so I shan't think of it. Maybe I'll go back next year, to watch my COUSIN having her interview LOL! Okay, that's random.


Anyway, I just came back from my cousins' house. We watched Incredible Tales! I don't watch it, but I just watched it with them cos they wanted to watch. Today's episode was about some bloody mary thing, that "mary" will be unleashed when you stand in front of a mirror and chant "bloody mary" 3 times. I mentioned that I wanna try it, but my cousins said it won't work on all mirrors or something haha. I shall still believe that all these superstitions are bull. Haha Vanessa's so funny! She was scared, so she came to squeeze beside me and everytime she was scared, she'd pinch me. And it hurts you know! Not to mention that Nicholas kept scaring her with "gosh, something just flew past", and she'd constantly pinch me. Poor me! Hahaha but she's super cute lah. Look at this picture!




Cute eh? I'm trying to imagine her playing erhu. Haha!


My day's been nothing but unproductive man. I went to church, came home, napped till 7pm, went to my grandfather's house to celebrate Fathers' Day, went to my cousins' house to play, and just came back not long ago. BUT I'll make up for it, I'm gonna study from 2am to 8am later! Hahaha Sharon requested for a morning call at 8, and said she'll give me my "afternoon call" haha. Whee I feel excited about my mugging plans for later! Hopefully I don't get so bored and go to sleep. Haha!


Yay, I'm having roti prata for supper! :D :D


And Happy Fathers' Day!

No comments: