Wednesday, June 04, 2008

I'm back from the CO chalet! Feeling kinda sleepy now, and a little sad. Yeah, before I talk about the chalet..... I went to the dentist yesterday! Dr Lim told me that my wisdom tooth's growing out. Which I realised last week actually, cos it hurt rather badly for the first few days. But I was quite scared, so I didn't tell anyone about it hahaha (stupid eh). That was during the HK trip, and eating was such a torture. But it's not hurting all that badly now, and Dr Lim said that it's growing quite well, so there's no need for an extraction! YAY! That's the most important part man. She told me to be prepared that it might hurt during exam periods cos I won't have enough sleep. So now I guess I have an excuse to sleep? LOL!


Went to meet Amanda after my dental appointment and we cabbed down to Aranda (this is so Valerie omg lol). There was supposed to be wet games at the beach or something in the afternoon but ended up everyone was slacking at the chalet haha. Tingkai, Tenghui and Xiangle were sharing ghost stories haha! But I still think that Jiayun and Amanda's screams are scarier than any ghost story wahahax. And I'm still gonna just turn my head when someone calls me from behind at night lol!


We just slacked around the whole afternoon playing cards (CHEAT!) until the handover. Mingcong bought me an orange watch! I think it's nice but a little big. I'll still wear it though! Haha. Oh, the J2 EXCO received our certificates too. And.............. MY SURNAME'S SPELT WRONGLY!!!!!!! I'm so sad about that! They spelt it as Zhou instead of Zhuo sigh. :( Haha I gave it to Fong Sun for safe-keeping, since she brought a file to the chalet lol. I hope I remember to get it back.


The BBQ was after the handover and I didn't wish to go downstairs so early, so I stayed in the room to pass time listening to Fong Sun's fantastic (DBS) achievements (Go Fong Sun! Facebook, facebook! Hahahahaha), camwhoring with Jiayun using Xiuxian's phone (she'll be shocked HAHA) and playing cards! Guoxiang was there, so imagine the cheating HAHA. Not really actually, cos Jonathan discovered that we exchanged a card during bridge LOL.


The BBQ was nice, there was so much food! Ha and Mdm Wee's convinced that I actually eat quite a lot, just that I can't grow horizontally. Yeah, waste food hahahaha. Oh oh! Hongming told me about the arrival of this person, and I went "HUH?!?!?!" in my disgusting voice, which happened to fly off somewhere mysteriously. Then he went to tell Xingzhong, whose reply was "WOOHOO!!!!!" sarcastically, of course. That was super hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing hahaha. And yes, I lost my voice yesterday! Everything was still fine until the handover when I realised that my voice was quite weird. By night time it was 95% gone lol. You know, it's been 9 years since I last lost my voice lol.


Night time was spent playing mahjong! Siyuan, Yanling, Fong Sun and I played from like 12am to 5am haha. And it was super amusing. We firmly believe that the Fa tile is cursed. There was once Yanling was waiting for that tile to game, but Fong Sun and I were each holding on to one, and she couldn't game. Another time I was waiting for it to game but it never ever came. Apparently Yanling had 2 of the tiles, and I had the other 2. So both of us couldn't game as well wahahax. For subsequent rounds, everyone started throwing away the Fa tiles lol. Ah and they kept saying that I always hog other people's tiles so that no one can game LOL! Omg I'm so innocent! Not like Weiliang, who really intentionally hogs people's tiles HAHAHA. I wanted to carry on playing, but I KO-ed at 5 plus, was too tired haha. Oh, I think Jiayun is super funny! Everytime she sees me she'll go "YO!" then start laughing non-stop. I think my aura's too overwhelming eh LOL!


We checked out today and like last year, I became rather emo when I got home. The usual emptiness when everything's over. Last year, I missed the seniors. Now, I miss the juniors! Just that this time, it's like everything's really over. No more CO activities, no more practices.............. Yeah I can still go back, but the feeling will be different I guess. Gosh, I'm really missing CO practices! And I'm not gonna have anymore of them. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :( :( :( Oh well, but everything must come to an end eh? As usual, I'm looking back on my childish moments, realising that none of those stuff really matter and that I was just being........ childish. Haha. Those memories will always be beautiful! Yay, VJCO rocks! I'm gonna be missing everyone for quite some time, so please miss me too! :)

No comments: