Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Haha! This is really late but I shall blog about how idiotic Cristal and I were when we went to welcome Joanne back at the airport two fridays ago lol. Firstly, we were totally genius cos we only asked her what time would her flight be landing, and completely forgot about the flight number. (Actually, she did email us the flight number but I think we didn't check our mails or something haha). Yeah, I went online to check the flights arriving at that time, and there were like 4 flights, 2 at T1 and 2 at T3. Lol I had this feeling it would be at T3, but Cristal felt it would be at T1. So we were at different places trying to spy for a Joanne-like person. We didn't even know how much she'd changed LOL. We were basically being retarded, communicating on the phone going, "I don't see anyone, seems like everyone has left", "What if her whole family has gone home?" blah blah. Hahaha. All of a sudden, this lady turned to ask me if I was waiting for Joanne. And it turned out to be Joanne's mum! Gosh, to think I didn't recognise her and I was standing beside her for like an eternity HAHA. Yeah that was stupid. I'll remember to inquire about the flight number next time! Lol.


Last friday was singing at Teo Heng! With Hongming, Weiliang, Xiuxian, Stefanie, Lucas, Cephia, Benedict, Chin Cher, Tingkai..... It was fun! Yay singing! :D :D


These two days of lessons have been boring. For one, I haven't adjusted my body clock so I've been dazing around hahaha. And for another, there's this huge feeling of impending doom in the form of our CT 2 results! Please, just burn my scripts or something. And perhaps I should just go see the HOD first hahaha. Ooh, Jieying, Shimin, Amelia and I played bridge during chem lecture yesterday! Cos all of us didn't bring our notes lol. Apparently we made a bit of noise and got shushed by some people from another class haha! Oops. :/ Yawn, getting back chem and math this thurday. I'm bracing myself!


I haven't started on my T3A and it's due this friday! I've got all 3 ready, just that I don't know how to go about writing. I'll feel really bad if I say "Ruth has been a responsible sectional leader"........ Argh. I MUST get started on it soon! Otherwise my leaving certificate will really be blank haha.


This is only the second day of school, and I'm feeling so tired. I'm sleep-deprived, give me back my holidays!!!!!

No comments: