Saturday, June 07, 2008

I'm not a negative influence!!!!! Hmph!


Haha went to watch The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian yesterday with Yuqian and Lam Lee. The show's nice! And more importantly, William Moseley's (Peter) very good-looking! LOL.


Huijin and I went to study today! Yeah, finally. We went to Junction 8. Cos it's nearer to her house and she always goes to Parkway, so I decided to be nice, as always wahahax. And I realise that it's actually not that long a distance from my house. The MRT ride's only half an hour, how cool. We went to Thai Express for lunch, then studied at macs. I spent the first few minutes laughing non-stop at my super-sized coke, I never knew a large coke's so large HAHA. Anyway, I studied organic chem! I keep forgetting my stuff roar. Lol I was writing out some reagents and Huijin said that's the first time she's seeing a piece of paper so filled with my handwriting. Heh. And she just wouldn't stop saying that I'm a negative influence! Just cos she was hardworking last year but suddenly became quite slack. LOL! That's rather amusing eh. But but but, it's not my fault okay! :) GOSH I realised that she still owes me $20! And I forgot to get it back from her! It's no wonder I'm so broke. Oh, I have half a mind to change some of my remaining HK money to pounds HAHA.


Lol Lam Lee msg-ed me at 2 plus am yesterday just to ask if I was awake haha! Of course I'd be, I'm nocturnal during the holidays. Yeah we were msg-ing each other until 4 plus, talking about our favourite guys and how it's so coincidental that they're all born in 1987 HAHAHA.


Whee all the best to those taking SATs tomorrow! Or rather, later. Valerie, Huijin, Amelia, Jessie, Hannah, Melissa.............. and anyone else! Ahh I'm so throwing my future away, I'm not even bothering about SATs. Maybe I'll take it after A's. Wahahax. Oh, someone tell me the deadline for the first draft of our T3A!

No comments: