Sunday, June 01, 2008

HAHA oh gosh I've been laughing non-stop for the past few hours! I feel a little mad but it's all thanks to Valerie and Yuqian LOL! I was talking to Valerie on the phone and she kept saying that she had to go but she wanted to talk to me, so she kept saying, "3 more minutes, 3 more minutes". She said I'm as addictive as the TV LOL!!!!! Tsk, I really can't help it that my voice's so pleasing to the ears HAHA. In the end she hung up, but she called me again after a while LOL! And guess what, she said that after talking to me and hearing my happy voice, she doesn't feel like studying for the rest of the week. She called me a bad influence! Whoa I feel so innocent, I didn't even do anything lah! Hmph. Anyway, I'm not a bad influence! I'm just a mugger wahahahax. =D Valerie's mean. I asked her for the CT 2 topics (yes, I don't know hehe) and she said I was disrupting her so she hung up. >.< Lol!


Yuqian's another mad one man. She told me she's gonna wake up at 5am tomorrow. That's still alright, but she actually said she's gonna wake me up too! My goodness. But it's quite exciting eh, being the only awake soul in my house wahahax. And maybe I can discover that my optimum studying time is at 5am. That will be cool hahahahaha.


I've decided not to go for the chalet tomorrow, so that my dad won't nag at me too much if I just go for 2 days hahaha. Valerie and Yuqian advised me to just go on the second day too. Yay, feels good to have made up my mind wahahax. Whee I can't wait for the chalet! :D


In the meantime, I should study. Haha! Wow, call me a mugger!

No comments: