Saturday, June 14, 2008

Seriously, how can anyone stand coffee?


I've been kinda living at kallang macs this week, going there to mug with Yuqian and Lam Lee. The place has really changed since our DHS days, it's so cosy now! And there seems to be quite few people, which is good. Haha yeah, Yuqian and I've been going there at 8am, isn't that early! Forget about Lam Lee, she's always 2 hours late. One day when she's ever punctual I'll go buy 4D wahahax.


Went to school today for math consultation with Mr Teo. Lol, he said that we're free to look for him anytime from 8.30am to 11am but ended no one went that early and the whole bunch of us (7 from our class) crowded into the math resource room at 10 lol! We had to wait kinda long to ask our questions haha! Was quite funny, hearing him complain non-stop lol. Yup I asked a number of retarded conics and curve sketching questions, couldn't wait to leave, so I left halfway. Went to meet Yuqian at kallang mac. Lam Lee didn't join us today cos her mum was scolding her or something. Scariness. I spent my time doing AP/GP and that's all. Omg, at the rate I'm studying, by the time CT 2 comes, I won't have finished half of my topics. Help!


Let's see. I'd like to believe I'm almost done with chemistry but I guess that's not true cos I just keep forgetting my stuff. For math, I've only revised several of last year's topics, leaving a huge chunk of stats (GROAN) and vectors, which I shall start on tomorrow. I mean, later. Haha, everytime I express my cluelessness about my topics, Yuqian will ask, "Haven't your school teachers taught this?" To which I'll say, "Yes they have, but I haven't learnt." That's right, I'm lagging 1000 miles behind everyone else. I haven't touched econs, God bless me, and as for bio, I don't feel like it's in my syllabus at all. Oops. Yeah, that's the status of my studying, not that optimistic huh? Oh well. I MUST finish vectors later! Going to kallang mac again hoho.


Haha Audrey sent me a rather random msg a few days ago, asking if I'm studying, telling me not to think about CO anymore, and that she'll pray for me! Thanks Audrey!! Haha I'd really like to believe that I'm studying, but the hours I'm putting in are less than half of my sleeping time! Okay don't scold me, I'll try to reverse it. Hehe. I have to, anyway, cos this is my last holiday to really catch up. Ah. The Lord will provide yeah! Go go go! And all the best too, everyone! Don't be stressed, take a breather, and........ stay gay! Hahahahahaha. :D


Happy birthday Amanda! Please be super honoured that I typed this here and what's more, it's not in pink! Wahahahax.

No comments: