Sunday, June 01, 2008

Yay, Shiang Nee uploaded the photos we took at sakae last friday! Which isn't many actually hahaha. But yeah, here they are!





Everyone else's wearing nice clothes cos they ponned school! Lol.



Huijin and Hannah




Huijin, Hannah, Shiang Nee






Zzzz......


Ah I miss S34! If not for CT2, I'd gladly have school reopen anytime soon hahaha.


Went to marina square yesterday with Lam Lee and Yuqian. For the first time ever, I was late! Actually, the more surprising thing is that I was later than Lam Lee! Haha. Yup I went there to shop for Mingcong's present(s). I think the stuff I bought him are nice, so he'd better like them! And I overshot my budget as usual lol.


I thought I was super efficient buying the presents! I got it done really quickly, so we went to eat at swensens since there was the 1-for-1 sundae thing. Haha Lam Lee was showing us her 100 over pictures of some Japanese or whichever nationality guys in her phone. When Yuqian and I saw them, we were like, "Why do you have so many pictures of girls in your phone!" LOL! But really, those guys look quite gay, especially those where they posed with fruits HAHA. Yeah and we were talking about our parents, who always scold us whenever the computer hangs. Like, "I told you not to change the wallpaper!" or "See, you shouldn't have downloaded your silly programmes and gone to those funny websites!" Parents............. LOL!


I realise I'm officially stepping down in 3 days' time. Sigh, it's always that very depressing feeling when seniors are leaving, then we're leaving, and all that. Oh well............ Ah I wanna go for all 3 days of the chalet! But I've got something on on the second morning. Hmmm. I'll see who's going. Yay, it's gonna be fun! Probably the last time I get to really play before I start slogging for the influx of examinations. Haha!


I'm still missing the Hong Kong trip! And I know Huijin must have missed me during the trip, cos she can't wait to ask me out! To study. HAHAHA.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOOJOO!!!!!!!! You can buy alcohol! Hahahaha :D :D :D

No comments: