Saturday, January 23, 2010

RARH.

It just shows that I'm unable to balance my life. Everything feels so lop-sided now. My heart's so far from one aspect of my life and it's really weighing me down. It's affecting my thoughts, my time, my attitude, and more importantly, my focus. Hmm, I wonder how, and when.

I'm kinda drained from the past two weeks, school, activities, in and out, non-stop. I've been wondering how I managed to survive last semester with the consecutive 8.30am days. And I realised, I was happily skipping lessons last semester so it didn't really tire me out so much. So, yeah, doing the right thing involves effort. And I guess I hardly do the right thing.

So that aside, I think I'll need to start running 5 rounds or something. My stamina's going down the drain, I don't feel that my lungs are that powerful anymore. Heh.

Now it's time for the GESL peer evaluations. Praise people to the skies!

Ah...

No comments: