Thursday, January 14, 2010

BACK TO SCHOOL BACK TO SCHOOL BACK TO SCHOOL!

God has been so good. The past 3 days have been tiring but thank God for friends who've made school life so much more bearable.

So it's a whole new semester all over again. New modules, new lecturers and tutors, new classes, new friends... It's never a nice feeling when you start getting to know a few people better, and the classes get shuffled again. To the point where it gets tiring making new friends. I get tired, and would rather just sit where I am and do nothing. But when I look around at the few people who're in the class and there's no one I know, that's when I don't have a choice. Well, thank God though. The semester has started quite well, minus the fact that the Math lecturers are as scary as the modules. Doesn't sound optimistic, there's no way I can get away with skipping lessons, being late and not doing my tutorials, but then again, maybe it's good. I mean, yes, it's good. Bleah.

And I couldn't resist taking a picture of a segment of my notes. (Hurray, I printed my notes!)

On a highly amazing note... Megan's in the same class as I am for 5 out of 6 tutorial classes! We were both really stunned when we compared timetables. It's kinda freaky, like, FIVE!!!!!! We might as well have been holding on to the same timetables, it's really unbelievable. But really, thank God!!! :)

Thank God for SCARCZ! Trust Amantha to even think of that, haha. Thank God for the great time spent over lunch at Crystal Jade today, during our common 4-hour break! It was awesome, the food, fun (all the nonsense and mad laughter) and fellowship. :)

En route to JP!

:)

Hmm, I have no idea why certain thoughts are lingering in my mind, no idea how I should approach other thoughts, no idea what to think. But right now, I need to be thankful.

No comments: