Saturday, May 02, 2009

Woohoo! Thank God for the splendid time at Labrador Park with the youths today, thank God for the awesome weather and fun! Dog and bone, charades, CAPTAIN'S BALL, monkey, volleyball, BRIDGE (we basically just planted ourselves there and played forever) haha. :D


Just when I thought my nightmare with interviews was over, I recently received notifications for two supposed interviews. Supposed as I haven't got the details for the more important one and as for the other, I don't even feel like going for it. And for the former, there wasn't even supposed to be an interview for that! S-C-A-M. Hoooooooooooow????? :( :( :( I wish university applications were as straightforward as applying for JCs (not that I went through the process, which brings me to another point). DSA!


Oh well leaving that aside for a moment, I'm so looking forward to wednesday. There's gonna be an exciting line-up of performances during the SYF! Just look at this.


7. Victoria Junior College 11.20am
8. Dunman High School (Senior High) 11.40am
9. Hwa Chong Institution (College) 12.00pm


Wow! Furthermore, it's DHSSHCO's first, taking part in the JC category. Can't wait to be blown away!


I'll sleep earlier today. My sleeping hours are as erratic as my eating habits, it's no wonder I'm this size and shrinking.


*shudders*

No comments: